Mod Controllers Xbox One - Mod Controllers Ps4 - Rapid Fire Controller Call Of Duty - Modded Controllers Ps4 - Modded Controllers Xbox One - Xb1 Mods - Xbox One Mod Controllers - Ps4 Mod Controllers - Rapid Fire Controller Xb1 Call Of Duty - Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Controller Mods

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Are Throwing Knives In Battlefield V Awesome or Annoying

Are Throwing Knives In Battlefield V Awesome or Annoying?

Thanks to Red Dead Redemption II, I have not spent as much time with Battlefield V as I would have liked. Still, what I have played I have enjoyed and thanks to the folks at Kotaku and an article they wrote. I have actually been having a blast playing it over the weekend thanks to throwing knives!

That is right throwing knives. These can only be used by the Recon class. A class that as its main form of attack is the sniper rifle is one I would never normally use as I am horrible at long range. However, the Recon Class in Battlefield V also gets to use throwing knives which are basically there so they have some kind of close range attack.

What is causing a buzz about these is how powerful they are. At a distance they do not do much damage, at close range these throwing knives can be a one hit kill! It is so much fun when you get the hang of running around or hiding with the button held and then releasing it at just the right time and getting that one hit kill. There are videos on YouTube dedicated to this. People play like they are John Wick just taking people down left and right with their throwing knives.

I personally have no problem with this as it is not like you have unlimited throwing knives and it takes a lot of skill to pull it off. Some folks though say it is unfair how these can most of the time serve as a one-hit kill. I can kind of see that point of view, but the amount of players I have come across who can take out a whole squad (which is something you can see on YouTube) is very small, but I am actually impressed when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *