Mod Controllers Xbox One - Mod Controllers Ps4 - Rapid Fire Controller Call Of Duty - Modded Controllers Ps4 - Modded Controllers Xbox One - Xb1 Mods - Xbox One Mod Controllers - Ps4 Mod Controllers - Rapid Fire Controller Xb1 Call Of Duty - Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Controller Mods

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Classic Shooter Memories 007 The World Is Not Enough

Classic Shooter Memories 007 The World Is Not Enough

Today I am talking about a first person shooter that does not get the love it deserves. Based on the movie of the same name, 007 The World Is Not Enough was the third movie to star Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. It was also the third game based on a James Bond game starring Pierce Brosnan. While available on the PS1, it is the Nintendo 64 version I am talking about.

Once Goldeneye struck gold on the Nintendo 64, EA snatched up the rights to make games based on James Bond games. Their first effort, Tomorrow Never Dies was average at best. The World Is Not Enough……… is just as good as Goldeneye! Did I just say that? Yes, I did and I honestly mean it.

EA and Eurocom clearly went to the Goldeneye well to get their inspiration for The World Is Not Enough. This game is fantastic! It features very nice graphics. Everything looks so smooth in The World Is Not Enough. It features a single player campaign that is better designed than what Goldeneye offered and in general it is more fun as a result.

The Nintendo 64 version of The World Is Not Enough also features a robust multiplayer mode. There will be some people who will have none of this, but I think that this is just as good, if not better than what Goldeneye offers. This, of course, is my personal opinion, but it is one that I stand by. I used to have game nights with this game and we always had a great time.

So while Goldeneye is the 007 game that gets all the love and attention. I think EA actually did the 007 license justice with a few of their games and The World Is Not Enough on the Nintendo 64 is one that I love and I would go as far to say it is one of my favorite games for the entire system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *